cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking is not happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing PGI the picking tab is coming in non editable mode.I have done the picking relevant mark selection.But still not happening.

What could be the reasons?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of warehouse management, picking revelation.Check whether warehouse number is coming or not in the delivery..If its coming then save the delivery and go to lt02 or from the delivery environment-subsequent functions,here you have select the pick quantity then it will come in the delivery.

Check and confirm once

DVNR.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parveen,

i Got this error before my practice level By that time ,i decheck the Relevent for Picking in Item Level  /NOVLP.

Please you have to see in that transaction.

Thanks,

Naren

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

their is two reasons

one is at ovlp item level you deactivate the picking field

two is you check the warehouse field , you can do the warehouse management

three any routine or exit you write

check this reasons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do one thing with out picking try to do post goods issue and tell me what all are the errors you are getting, if possible post the same here (attachment) so that anybody can suggest you.

DVNR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am getting errors as manual picking is not possible,whare house picking is not happening and item 10 is not relevant for picking, document is not complete..

These are the errors am getting.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check item 10 of item category, check the item category details , any activate automatic picking , and also check the item 10 item category at ovlp it is relevant for picking activate ,

please check and confom