cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query with smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to save data into z table,after printing the smartform.So the z table needs to be appended with values,once the print button in toolbar of smartform is pressed.Please advice what all changes need to be made in my program.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Declare an internal table with reference to the structure of the z table.

Once you have printed the smartforms successfully (check the sy-subrc), pass the required fields to the internal table.

Use can use the insert or modify statement to insert into the database table.

Regards

Subramanian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!

for all your replies,I have finally solved my problem.There was a slight change in the program according to the functional requirements,but the problem was solved using the techniques mentioned by you all.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

which Print button u reffering to is it in the Dialogue print button..

if iam not wrong.. u can handile this in u r print program..--> after calling the samrtform... save the data.. by checking the (value in JOB_OUTPUT_INFO returnes by Sfrm call if needed).

if it is not clear meets ur query.. explain little bit clear wht exactly u looking for

former_member193831
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sneha,

I hope that you have a custom print program for this particular scenario.

In the custom print program (driver prog) you will be having the SmartForm function module calls. There would be a call to SSF_CLOSE funtion module.

You can add your logic of INSERT rows to Z table after this function module.

And you should be able to add conditions (IF cond) so that you can INSERT based on conditions.

Please post your reply/ findigs.

If this helps you, please reward points.

Regards,

Vivek