Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BO4 IDT - Your universe contains broken links

former_member272336
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have published our business layer to repository but want to revert to an earlier version of

business layer and data foundation.

Have the older version of business layer .blx and data foundation layer .dfx in a local project.

Would have thought would be just a case of publish old business layer but getting message

Your universe contains broken links - screehshot attached.

Please fix them.

What does this mean?

How do you fix?

Notice says 2 .dfxs we only want the one?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Philip ,

try this:

1., right click on your business_layer.blx which you want to export , then select > Show Local dependencies and then > Referenced Resources----> here you should see broken links.

2., just rename the project name and the folder where is stored your .blx which you want to export according to the Location path in broken link

Hope this help

Rudolf

former_member272336
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudolf,

I am facing the same issue. Can you please help me? I found the broken links from the referenced sources and  Please guide me on how to proceed from there?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

point 2.

Imagine that you are working with "Universe1.blx", this "Universe1.blx" is stored in the folder "Folder1" and this "Folder1" is stored in the project "Project1".

If Location path from point 1 looks like "\Project2\Folder2", you need to rename "Folder1" to "Folder2" and "Project1" to "Project2".

I hope this help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Publishing a .blx  from ur Local Projects is possible only after save them first , so in your case did you maintained a old version of local Projects if so then try to open that project only in the IDT remove/delete un wanted dfx file from the local Project , Save then try to publish the .blx

hope this answered you question

Regards,

Vijay