cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI After Converting K Stock into Un-Res Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is to have the system pick the K Stock (Consignment) in case of non-availability of the regular stock for a sales order requirement.

(1) Sales Order for 50

Un-res Stock 30  Consignment 90

(2) Delivery 50

(3) Created TO for 50. System picked 30 from regular and remaingin 20 from K based on the config.

(4) TO Confirmed and the 30-reg and 20-K is in 916.

(5) Did Transfer posting 411K to convert K Stock into Regualr Stock. Now I have 50 regular in 916.

(6) PGI posted.

(7) Now when i check the stocks it created a -ve entry in K. For some reason it is still considering the 20K stock.

Can some body help me to understand why the PGI is still looking at the K stock???

Thanks for all the responses.

Thanks

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should see both the postings.

For 30 qty Credit -Ve Stock account

Debit to customer account (Depends upon your process.

F20 stock  Credt  -Ve as ist is consignment

You picked consignment stock cretion oif transfer order.This is the reason you can see postings.

Before creating TO if you posted consignment to your own then it would have not generated consignment entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

The client wants to post the 411k as soon as they move the material out of the consignment area(they have a seperate S.type  CON for the consignment). So i set up the batch job in such a way that it takes the K stock in 916 and converts it to regular stock.

I cant post 411k while it is in CON. So the next step is to post 411k once it reaches 916 which i did. But now the PGI is still looking at the K stock. Is there any setting to make the PGI to neglect K stock since we already have the sufficient regular stock in 916??

Thanks

Suresh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess some where in your delivery you should have consignment entry.That is the reason it is displaying _ve consignment entry.

Can you tell me when you posted 411 K what is the accounting entries posted.Once you posted 411k then check the warehouse stock where it is located ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

When i post my transfer posting thru LQ02 (908- a custom movement type that i created for WM which is linked to 411K in IM)...the K stock in 916 became regular stock and it is still in 916-s.type and s.bin as the delivery number.

Thanks
Suresh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once converted the stock then what is the accounting documents generated for 411K movement type ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure on what exactly you mean by "what a/c docs generated". But i see an accounting doc generated and when i double click i see

GR/IR Consignment

FG Inventory

Purchase Price Varience

Hopefully i answered your question.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My concern is when you posted 411k movement it should have generated one material document right .What is the accounting entries generated  for the material document ?.

If above accounts are generated for 411k then

In sales order delivery movement type you need to to change accounting entries for the movement type  601 .