cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3 Integration Processes in Integration Builder (configuration)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm working on PI 7.3, I have designed an integration process under a new namescpae that i created. when I tried to make the configuration, I didnt find "Integration Processes" under "Cummunication Components Without Party" as per PI 7.2. If I go to menu > Tools > Apply model from ES Repository, I have "Process Integration Scenario" selected, when I try to browse the "ES Repository Model References" my namespace that I have created in the Integration Service Builder is not appearing and thus I'm not able to loadimport my Integration Process Scenario.

The same is true when I try to add new Configuration Scenario of type "Process Integration Scenario", the search help displays data where my PI scenario that I have created in the Service Builder do not appear as well nor the namespace. I cant input the namespace to search objects in as the search help is read only.

My Service Objects are activated, both technical and business systems are connected to the same Product and Software Component. I have cleared SLD cache in both Service and Integration Builders.

Can you help please, what should I do to be able to have the Integration Processes in configuration?

Thanks in advance for your assitance.

Samir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Can you help please, what should I do to be able to have the Integration Processes in configuration?

Go to Integration Builder -> choose communication component --> choose integration process -> right click integration process -> pick new ->continue -> under select process option choose your process that comes under your swcv. 

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody has ever faced this? not even a reply!!!!