cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The article Service Product does not exist or is not activated (Notification E M3 305)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing CRM 7.0 service module. We have downloaded all material products from ECC 6.0. and creating service products in CRM. Now when i am creating service order or any service transaction in CRM and saving this transaction, system throwing error as mentioned below:

• The article ZREPAIR does not exist or is not activated (Notification E M3 305)
  • No instance of object type BUS2093 has been created. External reference: (Notification E BAPI 001)
  • The article ZREPAIR does not exist or is not activated (Notification E M3 305)
  • No instance of object type BUS2093 has been created. External reference: (Notification E BAPI 001)

Note- Zrepair is a service product which have been created in CRM. its is used in item categories SRVP , REPA etc.

Please suggest how to resolve this is issue

Regards,

Rahul Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Check the following

1. Check the product status . It should not be archived or deleted

2. check whther your service product is extended to  sales org for which you are creating your service order.

Regards

naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked. these products are not deactivated or archieved and also extended to the relevant sales org.

And to add on this conversation...We do not want to create Service product in ECC.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Rahul Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Where are you doing billing in ECC or CRM?

If its an ECC billing then service product should be replicated to ECC.

Otherwise change it to CRM billing.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I changed the billing configuration as you suggested but it gives the same error. Now when i unchecked the relevance to cost option than error has changed and the system throwing one new error as mentioned:

• The reserved quantity is zero (Notification E M7 508)

Service products are not for reservation then why this error coming. Please suggest

Regards,

Rahul Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Transaction type and item categories are you using for your service order. Can you paste the screen shots here.

Regards

Naresh