cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing 2 approver for cost center item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create shopping cart in SRM and added two items in shopping cart. For the first item Account Assignment is Cost Center and for second item Account Assignment is WBS Element. For these items in Approval status details in selected item for item 1 (Cost Center), it shows 2 steps CC Approval: 01 and WBS Approval: 02 and Processor for these 2 tasks SRMTEST8 and system and level status for for system is Not stated. For 2nd item it shows 2 process steps first is CC Approval:01 for this processot is SRMTEST1, and second step is WBS Approval:02 status is open and processor is SRMTEST2. Can anyone tell me why it is showing system for 1st item, thought it should have only 1 approver.

Thanks

Harshit gandhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harshit,

This is the standard behaviour in SRM 7.0 for PCC. where SC or PO line items are dependent on each other like when the SC is completaly get approved by all levels of approval then it will turn as Approved prior to that it is always under awaiting approval state.

Approvals are usually identified by price and other factors ( like cost center).

imagine there are 3 line items in SC

1)  item1 with price 300 k and it has to route through 3 different approvals

2) item 2 with price 200 k and it has only 2 approvals

3) item 3 with 100 k has only one approval.

This is the standard behaviour in SRM for every line item level within the SC or any other business objets it is always consider the highest no of approvals of that line item in the approval process overview.

So those line items which does not require any extra approval always consider as system approval insted of blank.

this means this perticular level of approvals which are not required and consider as automatic approval.

So the 3rd line of item 2 and 1st & 2nd line of item 1 will display as system approved.

let me know if you anything more.

regards

sahil p