cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Item creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to create custom items in Syndicator for my requirement. I have completed the creation in Custom Items tab and when I see them under Item Mapping tab I am not able to see the Custome Item names wherein I am able to see only the term Custom Item. I created 14 Custome Items hence I am able to see 14 . I want to see the ideal names of the Items. Please help!!

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Thamizharasi N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Got the answer. Create a custom item and then save the mappings and reopen them the name of the custom items will be available. But there seems to be no logic behing it. But this is how it is working. You don't even want to map the custom items with the required field, just saving and giving the map a name would do. Reopen the saved map you will be able to see the name of the Custom Items.

Regards,

Thamizharasi N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizharasi,

For me it was working without saving the map as well.

Can you tell me the Service Pack you are using, may be it is happening because SP is different?

Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizharasi,

I tested this scenario on 7.1 SP07 and i was able to see custom Items with their names in the map.

Can you please try renaming the custom Items with appropriate names and then check if you are able to see correct names for the custom items created?

Kindly revert back with your findings. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

Tried all the possible ways... Renaming is also not working Tried creating nearly ten times newly and tried renaming as well but no use...

Regards,

Thamizharasi N