Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR Results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a question on RAR Results.

I removed a risk (TCode) from a role in the back end, and when I ran RAR again the Tcode was still there in the Risk Analysis and I thought that once you had removed it then the Tcode would not show up again, but it did so can anyone tell me why?

Do I have to wait until the background job has run before the risk goes away or can I force a background job to show the risk does not exist anymore??

I appreciate any help/advice on this.

Regards

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

When you remove tcode from ROLE from R3, and run the risk analysis again from RAR, RAR always runs the risk analysis at real time and the violation which is coming because of that Tcode should not come.

It could be possible that you have offline data and running risk analysis based on offline data. If this is the case, you need to run the batch risk analysis again to update the offline data.

Other thing could be, you are checking the management report for the same object. If this is the case, you need to update the management report after making any changes in R3 system.

I hope this helps.

THnaks & Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj

How do I check to see if I am running RAR on offline data?

Also how do I update the management report to see the changes.

Thanks

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

To check if you are using Online risk analysis choose the following option as shown:

Also, you can update the management report by executing the batch risk analysis job by going to Configuration->Background Job->Schedule Job-> Here you will find the checkbox for management reports, click the same.

Best regards,

Smriti

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

While running Ad-Hoc risk analysis (Informer > Risk Analysis > User/Role Level), you have an option "Offline Analysis" YES/NO. So if you run with NO, you are running online analysis (real time).

To update management report, run the batch risk analysis and tick the management report checkbox

(Configuration > Background Job > Schedule job).

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Yes it did thank you

Regards

Mark

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

If you  get answer ,please change the status and provide the points to them,still it is showing not answered list.

thanks in advance

Suresh

former_member208207
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mark

Please Follow these Steps....

1. Remove the Tcode from the Role and Generete the Profile.

2. Go to RAR Run Analysis

Go to --> informer Tab-->Risk Analysis-->Role Level

-->Select system(in which system Role is present)

--> Copy the Role in Role field

-->Select RuleSet (As per u r environment eg : RM1 and RM4 )

-->Execute

Or

You can use Simulate

I hope it will work.

Please letme know if any issues for the same.

reg,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

To run immediately, make sure you have selected online risk analysis in more options on selection screen

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with all the above pointers made in the posts above.

To totally fool proof the situation, can you also run a simulation risk analysis of removing the tcode from the user/role? check to see if that risk is not reported via the simulation.

premb
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Once you removed the TCODE, have you tried to generate the profiles? If not, try that and run the adhoc risk analysis.

Thanks

Prem