Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new fields doesnt appear in sm30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a custom table for modification in sm30. I have added few 2 new to this table , delete and re-generated table maintenance view via Table Maintenance Generator.

Unfortunately, these 2 new fields are still not visible the table. How can I make them visible?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you already have some data in that table for which you have generated the maintenance?

As far as I can understand you added two fields to the table post generating the maintenance.

try adjusting the database :

Utilities->database object-> database utillity

you would reach the screen that follows:

Click on activate and adjust database.

Are you getting any runtime error when you try to execute sm30?

Regards,

Aastha

19 REPLIES 19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you already have some data in that table for which you have generated the maintenance?

Regards,

Aastha

0 Kudos

HI,

May be you did notmaintain the labels in the data element level  for all the fields, check it once. for that reason you are not able to see.

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to Activate the function group used in Table Maintenance Generator again.

You can activate function group from SE80.

Thanks,

Preethi Pushparaj

0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said, you already regenerated your TMG. Check, if you activated your function group in SE80.

Jake

Former Member

Hi,

For the table goto

Utlities----> Table maintenance generator---->then click on pencil button on application tool bar---->click on Expert Mode----> Click on Refresh overview screen---->Click on enter.

Hope it serves useful to you.

0 Kudos

Thanks

I dont see any pencil button on application tool bar of Generate Table Maintenance Dialog : Generation environment

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can follow the steps as follows:

Goto the TMG,the pencil button is highlighted.

Then click on that button.The following screen appears:

Then click on Expert mode.then the following screen appears:

Click Enter.

Hope it serves your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are visible in Se11 but not in SE16 is it?

Can you try deleting and creating TMG again? If you have access to SE14, try adjusting the databse also. That should help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I can understand you added two fields to the table post generating the maintenance.

try adjusting the database :

Utilities->database object-> database utillity

you would reach the screen that follows:

Click on activate and adjust database.

Are you getting any runtime error when you try to execute sm30?

Regards,

Aastha

0 Kudos

thanks

done, nothing helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only option is to delete exisiting table maintainance generator and create it again.

This is basic and well known problem with table maintainance generator.

Priya.

former_member189849
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

try to delete the tmg and again maintain it or se14  i think so both will help (Not sure).

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

I have delete and created TMG several times , did adjustment in se14 - nothing helps

These fields aren't added automatically to general attributes screen of Overview or single screen

0 Kudos

Hi,

your creating the through table view or through table TMG  only.

IF your creating throught Table view you shd delete the View and then you shd create new and select all fields in View then only it will show in TMG output.

Because i also faced same issue last 10 days back.

Regards,

Raghavendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go activate the Table in SE14 and Activate the Function Group also .

Come back to main Screen and run the T-code it will work out.

Regards,

Raghavendra

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete your current table maintenance and recreate the same.. make sure that there are no custom developments inside the existing TM Function Module

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PLease delete the table maintance genrator and and genarate againand also se14 adjust data base

0 Kudos

Can you please delete the TMG and please use new func group to create the TMG again.

former_member196064
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I got an idea.

Why don't you just edit screen 0001 of the function group you created with the table maintenance generator... and PUT your fields on there?

Also might want to include them in the chain in the PAI