cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a core team member I don’t know much in ps. I need to create a investment project in sap project system by using project builder tool and also I need to schedule the dates. Please tell me how to do it . thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

hi lakshmi,

Go the the t-code cj20n.Then click on the create project.

Give the coding mask,project definition and project profile in the project definition and then save it.

Again open you project . select project definition right click on it and then create wbs element.

In wbs element give the coding mask,wbs element name and also choose project type and then save it. And if you wanted to assign material component to it then in operative indicators tick the box of  account assignment element.

If you also want to create netwok and activity. For this select wbs element right click on it and cjoose activity. We are choosing activity external. Note when you are creating any activity network is automatically created. Fill all the details and then save it.

If you want to assign an material componenet or service activity for this right click on the network activity and then choose material componenet.

For scheduling  dates-:

When you are creating any external acitivities there is a box called planned delivery time there you will provide the time. Now suppose you are created more then two networks and you want to schedule their dates for this select a network click on network graphic.

you will move to the next screen

After reaching there click on connet a pencil type arrow is come .

Now select your activity and connect it to other activity with the help of connect button this is also called relationship

This is called relation ship there are four type of relaion ships ss,sf,ff and ff. choose according to your need and then save it.

Go back and then go to edit button there select date and then schedule system will schedule the dates and then save it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sulabh

Answers (0)