cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output not seen in VMware workstation in Webdynpro ABAP

0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have installed IDES ECC6.0 in my laptop using VMware workstation 7.0 version. I am able to see the UI elements in VIEWS but when I test my webdynpro application, the INTERNET EXPLORER shows a blank screen...no message is displayed. Please tell me what to do for this?? 😞

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shahir,

Could you please tell us...

1. On which Host OS you have installed VMware Workstation?

2. What is the guest OS(XP/Server)?

3. What kind of internet connection you have wired or wireless?

Remember: You must have static IP for running SAP applications.

Regards,

Rajkumar

0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar,

1. My host OS is windows7 home premium.

2. The guest OS is windows 2003 server.

3. I am using LAN connection broadband (Wired).

when i try opening internet in VMware it says no internet connection and any other site doesn't get opened but in windows7 it gets connected.

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shahir,

Which type of network settings have you set in VMware for your guest OS? (NAT or Bridged).

I will suggest to use Bridged so that the VMware will use directly the ethernet for netwoking.

Please let me know if you succeed.

Regards,

Rajkumar

former_member192421
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shahir,

Do the following settings in VMware Workstation:

1. Go to Virtual network editor.

2. Change VMNet0 to bridged(see picture)

3. On Guest OS settings, edit your network.(see picture)

I hope this would help.

-Rajkumar

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it because of 'internet explorer' of Vmware workstation 7.0? when i am using internet through 'internet explorer' of VMWare workstation, it doesnt get connected..but i have internet connection and works fine in my laptop otherwise..plz help me in this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check dev_icm file for this.Basically you should try this operation once more and then check the latest entries.

Regards.

Ruchit.

0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply Ruchit...Can u please explain the thing in details? where can i find this etc?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahir,

You check dev_icm from SMICM or from ST11. ST11 would be simpler in your case so please use that. Execute the action and then enter ST11 and read the ending contents of the file dev_icm.

Regards.

Ruchit.