cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order combine if delivery dats are different ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good morning

i have one Doubt here ...Please note that other parameters like ship to party, sold to party, plant, shipping point, route,delivery priority are the same. Only the delivery dates are different. here customer is asking to combine orders into one delivery

is it possible if delivery dates are different in sales order ,can we combine orders ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Only the delivery dates are different. here customer is asking to combine orders into one delivery.

By that situation  what it was revealed, the customer order 10 items.these 10 items are delivered at different delivery dates .

Ex:1. 3line items deliver at today

2. 3line items deliver at tomorrow

3.remain line items deliver at some date.

By in this case , we have Partial delivery process,in this process ,you have to give different delivery dates for different line items. But Delivery date and Selection date is accurately present as same.this is mandatory.But in your situation that is not possible because ,the delivery date is not same as selection date even same all(ship to party,plant,shipping point and route).

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Only the delivery dates are different. here customer is asking to combine orders into one delivery.

This is not possible as per my knowledge,Why because when ever we have to raise the sales orders, that orders have same line items /different line items but that orders wants to only one delivery.in this case that total orders must have same ship to party,route,plant ,shipping point and also delivery date is must same as selection date .By this situation , this is possible.

selection date =delivery date

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

venu

it is possible ,

but i want clarity ,

my under standing purpose , you have two orders for for two different delivery dates , you order selection date quantity will conform

like one order is 18.05.2012

another order is  19.05.2012

first you can do the vl01n for first order 18.05.2012

press enter  then its comes main screen , after you will add the next order

like below screen

when click on delivery sale order, one pop up it will come, here you enter the date and sale order number 19.05.2012

and press enter then it will comes ,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

u told me u create in vl01n my doubt is ,is it possible in vl10a also

anyway

Thank you so much really it is very nice one till now i thought it is not possible if delivery  dates are different any way once again heartfully thanks 

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

venu,

in vl10a , you select both line item , and click on back ground on that time only create one delivery . at vl01n it choose which line you want delivery it choose ,

vl01a it done past delivery ,

any way you got answer, thats good

regards

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

You can try combining deliveries in VL10A. But as Bojja said, you cannot combine different delivery dates as we can have only one header data. Even if you try combining two deliveries in VL10A, you can only see one delivery detail in dialog mode.

regards

Harish