Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy data between 2 Key Figures in a planning Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I have a scenario as following:

-          Create 2 planning books “INDUC” and “DBNH” in the planning area “DBNH_INUC”

-          In Planning book “DBNH”: use 3 characteristics: APO Product; Z_Type and Z_Mgroup

-          In Planning book “INDUC”: use 4 characteristics: APO Product; Z_Type;  Z_Mgroup and Z_FORMULA (consist of 4 characteristics value: 11; 12; 21; 22). Then, create 4 selection IDs, each selection ID consists of 1 charateristic value of Z_FORMULA dimension:

-          Now I Create data in KF “Du bao sau dieu chinh (gia tri)” (with value 800)

-          Go to tcode /n/sapapo/tscopy to copy data from KF “Du bao sau dieu chinh (gia tri)” in planning book “DBNH” to KF “Luong tien man can thiet cho luu thong” in planning book “INDUC”

-          Now: see the result in the planning book “INDUC”

+ Selection ID: INDUC_11 (with characteristic value 11)

+ Selection ID: INDUC_12 (with characteristic value 12)

+ Selection ID: INDUC_21 (with characteristic value 21)

+ Selection ID: INDUC_22 (with characteristic value 22)

You see that with each selection ID, th data in KF “Luong tien mat can thiet cho luu thong” is different. I don’t the rule that the system use to copy between 2 key fgiures and split data in to 4 selection ID. In my case,  I want that even what selection ID I choose, the data in the KF “Luong tien mat can thiet cho luu thong” always is 800. That mean the data is not splited into 4 selection ID

So, how can I do now?

Thanks very much!

Duyennx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Duyennx,

The value is copied from one key figure to another and then disaggregated to detailed level based on the key figure settings (calculation type and time-based disaggregation type defined in your planning area).

If you don't want the disaggregation, you may set the calculation type and time-based disaggregation type as N (i.e. no aggregation and disaggregation). The down side, only the corresponding CVC will have value and others with no value.

Since I'm not aware of your design rationale, I can't comment further.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (0)