cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customization in PCR Process .. Help Required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per SAP delivered process which we are currently checking when Manager Changes the employee group or employee subgroup through SPEG Scenario in Netweaver Portal then ISR notification is created and it goes as per attached role in PCR.

I want to check from you whether there is any such standard process for the same what I am looking for is there any such SAP delivered process available where notification will not be created and it will be updated directly in backend.

I want to skip the HR Administrator Role and not allow the manager/HR Admin to carry out the allowed steps.

I would like to check whether SAP has the PCR Process where HR Administrator will not required for processing the PCR data in SAP.

Please let me know if there is any SAP Standard process available in mySAPERP 2005.

Points will be rewarded for suitable answer.

Regards,

Samar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are very much right, Manager creates a REQUEST for Change in Employee Group/Employee Sub Group with all the required details filled in the Adobe form. After the submission of the Change in EG/ESG Request, a Notification gets created for each Request and simultaneously a Workflow gets triggered which sends this Request for further approvals and finally sends it to the HR Administrator for final data upload(which is done in foreground on execution of workitem thro notification txn).

ISR Architecture has been created in a way that for every ISR/PCR Request, a Notification gets created automatically. So, you maynot avoid this Notifications in ISR Framework.

Does your process have any approvals? If so, you enable the required workflows as per the number of levels. Please check this link for more info on these regards

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/91/4861f185094d2eb2fc829cd8052963/frameset.htm

If you want to skip the HR Administrator, then how does the data gets updated in BACKEND?

If you want it to update the backend automatically, create your own workflow which updates the data in backend. This will avoid the new form creation effort.

Else, If you really dont have a workflow requirement(I mean any approvals) during this process, why dont you go to normal Web Dynpro Development where the Manager enters the data in Adobe form and after submission the data in backend automatically using your WD Coding.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

This is the perfect answer and as expected as the process. To answer your question our process has multiple level of approvals. If so, you enable the required workflows as per the number of levels. The link was very useful.

If you want to skip the HR Administrator, then how does the data gets updated in BACKEND?

If you want it to update the backend automatically, create your own workflow which updates the data in backend. This will avoid the new form creation effort (This part I did not understand). So I will have to create a custom workflow which directly updates the necessary info in backend this is what i understand.

Thanks,

Samar.

• Note I have not rewarded full points to you just so that you can answer some other questions for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

You dont have to actually create a new workflow for this. May be you can copy the Standard PCR workflow and remove the final step that sends the workitem to the HR Administrator and add one more step that calls your BOR's method in background which in turn updates the backend using HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION...

Hope atleast now I deserve FULL MARKS.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Most of your answers deserve full marks but if I give them all at once then I might not be able to get a few answers which I need. I will try whatever you have told me this week and get back to you if I require more information from you. Could you please provide me your mail information so that I could take some help from you.

If you dont mind it.

Regards,

Samar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey dude,

Never mind...And BTW,we dont answer these queries for SDN Points. It's a sought of satisfaction that we get by helping others who are in need.

Ya,do provide me your personal id, I will respond to that id from myn.

ALL THE BEST.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Yes I know that .. I agree it is like learning helps all a lot. .. My personal id is samar.satpalkar@gmail.com. If you can pass me on some information it would be a massive help.

Regards,

Samar.

Answers (0)