Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Document Output Preview Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Respected SD Seniors

Please help on this output issue.

I am trying to print my sales documents through STD output types.

Want to issue the sales document output to the screen (Preview) or Local network printer.

Please share with me the functional & technical config steps.

For example I am using AN00 (STD Quotation Output) for printing the customized quotation document. Every thing is set and I am able to

Trigger the output successfully. But I can’t see it on my screen and not able to print in my local printer.

After quotation saved, I can see the AN00 is in YELLOW. And 2 Output device are exists (LOCAL, LP01)

Please advice me the printing setup. Where should I do change to configure my print preview or connect my local network printer as a default SAP R/3. printer

Please help

Regards

Priyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the output is processed sucessfully you see the green lights. Just check the communication method if have selected the local printer or the one you wanted. Then in the " further processing " tab see when the output is scheduled to be triggered like if it is periodic or immediate when saving the application. You basically find four options there.

In the output condition as in your case is AN00, see if the medium is 1 ie; printout. Then check in the NACE T.code if the correct form is assigned to your output condition in application " V1 " ie sales.

Hope this would help solve the issue.Please reward if helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For your Quick Response.

According to the STD setup of AN00

Medium: 1

Dispatch Time: 1 (By Periodic Job)

Partner Function: SP

Storage Mode: Print Only

Condition record has been maintained and the output was triggered correctly upon saving the quotation document. (Process Status: Yellow)

Then i selected the output and changed Dispatch time to 4 (Immediate). The process status becomes RED once the document is saved.

Processing log is as follows

Line1: Object 0000560015

Line2: Output type: Quotation

Line3: Processing log for program /SMB40/RVADOR01 routine ENTRY

Line4: Processing routine ENTRY in program /SMB40/RVADOR01 does not exist

What is it meaning of Line4: Program is RVADOR01 exists in SE38

And Form /SMB40/SDQUO_A is existing in the SMARTFORMS transaction.

And to link the local print to SAP (As an output device), should i need to contact basis or any specific place that i need to setup.

Please Clarify

Regards

Priyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Thanks For your Quick Response.

According to the STD setup of AN00

Medium: 1

Dispatch Time: 1 (By Periodic Job)

Partner Function: SP

Storage Mode: Print Only

Condition record has been maintained and the output was triggered correctly upon saving the quotation document. (Process Status: Yellow)

Then i selected the output and changed Dispatch time to 4 (Immediate). The process status becomes RED once the document is saved.

Processing log is as follows

Line1: Object 0000560015

Line2: Output type: Quotation

Line3: Processing log for program /SMB40/RVADOR01 routine ENTRY

Line4: Processing routine ENTRY in program /SMB40/RVADOR01 does not exist

What is it meaning of Line4: Program is RVADOR01 exists in SE38

And Form /SMB40/SDQUO_A is existing in the SMARTFORMS transaction.

And to link the local print to SAP (As an output device), should i need to contact basis or any specific place that i need to setup.

Please Clarify

Regards

Priyan

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it seems to me that the preconfigured smartforms (SMB40/RVADOR01) are not loaded properly or are nota activated.

pls. have a look to this with a developer.

pls. reward if helpful

regards

Roberto