SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Master with Storage location..

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my current client we have a requirement in the site master / STO Processing.  I have two questions, any help appreciate.

1. In site master data under supplying site tab , is it possible for me to add the storage location. I Checked the Site profile but not getting a clue out of it

2. In the STO Process we transfer the stock between sites by storage location.

i.e. Supplying site XXXX-0001 to YYYY-0001

But in the standard STO process we can do the STO Processing only from Supplying site not by supplying site/ Storage location. Is it possible to do STO by Supplying site / storage location combination.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

Rob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

For question number 2 you need to open the issuing storage location in configuration:

MM>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Set up Stock Transport Order>Set up stock transport order between storage locations>activate stock transfer between storage locations

This will open the issuing storage location field which is at the line item leve.

Regards, Gina

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

For question number 2 you need to open the issuing storage location in configuration:

MM>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Set up Stock Transport Order>Set up stock transport order between storage locations>activate stock transfer between storage locations

This will open the issuing storage location field which is at the line item leve.

Regards, Gina

0 Kudos

Hi Gina.

Thanks for your reply.  When i see the customization i see the check box is checked.  I do not have issue with the issuing storage location, when i create the STO i need the supplying site / supplying storage location.

Thanks

Rob

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Rob,

concerning your second question: in my opinion, to define the supplying site AND storage location, it is not possiblie in SAP Standard. You could enhance the PO (e.g. table EKPO) with customer specific field "storage location" where you could define the suppling storage location. When creating the delivery, you could use the information from the PO and fill the storage location via user exit / BAdI.

I don't get your first question.

Regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos

Thanks everyone..

For question # 2 we found a way to do the stock transfer using MB1B with movement type 303, and for Question # 1 we found a custom field to store the storage location.

Appreciate your help

Rob