Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering the idoc to process in PI

naimkhans_babi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

How are you ?

I wanted to controll my outbound idoc processing to pi system based on some conditions. unfortunatly i dont have enough filters to support my development therefore I am looking for some baddis or user exit who can help me to control the processing of idocs.

I have scenarios like Vendor, and PO.

say when I am creating or chaning the Vendor(CREMAS.CREMAS05) I need to controll them based on purchased organisation. plant and transaction code. except Purchase Organisation in Idoc filters, I dont have other two fields as filters in BD64.  may I know is there any baddi/user exit do exists to help me. if I have some badi for this purpose then How can I stop processing of my idoc message type on failing of my PO, Plant and Tcode matching conditions.

I have the same case with PO (ORDERS.ORDERS05). here I need to work on field KNTTP if I have Account assignment catagory = A , I am supposed to process the idoc else I have to stop it.

I dont want my idoc go to PI system if it fails to satify the conditions.

like if knttp = A

process idoc to PI

else.

dont do anything

endif.

can i achieve this ? one more thing is it possible to  stop the data in mapping program only if i don't have such  badis or control of processing is not possible in that case ?

Please suggest me some ideas on this to achieve my task. Your any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you

Regards

Naeem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this without custom coding, simply add some additional fields from IDoc to the distribution model filter. The process is described in this message of anothe thread: http://scn.sap.com/message/4003318#4003318.

Regards,

Greg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naeem,

Why dont you check with Functional and ABAP consultant.

Because your requirement is very common, by writing simple user exist can be achievable,even functional consulatant can change configurtaion tu support this.

Better to move your thread to ABAP forums,you will get usefull replays.

Best Regards,

Raj