cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Requirement in Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got a request from my customer that they want to have the credit management for their organization in the following way. I would like to know how this can be achieved.

Requirement is: My customer is using the Dynamic Credit check with a Horizon time period of 45 days, now the requirement is that they don't want to block any sales order during creation or change of the sales order though the credit limit of that particular customer exceeds. In turn they want to have the delivery date of that particular line item which exceeds the credit limit to 50th day  i.e it will be beyond the horizon time period so the system doesn't consider it as a block. I would like to know how can we address this issue.

I would like to know how we can link availability check and credit management.

Awaiting for your quick reply.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to user exit available for ATP to change the delivery date. Check user exits EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 and EXIT_SAPLATPC_002. Note that you may also need to check the settings made in t.code OVA8, where in status/blocks should be unchecked. You should also note the system behavior in dynamic credit check that when a horizon period is used, the period is taken until the end of the month. Accordingly you may need to move the delivery date.

Regards,