cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add 2 buttons same as approve in Shopping Cart and pass the status through UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

My requirement is to add 2 buttons same as approve button in the shopping cart screen /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOFC_HD. These buttons will approve the SC with changed text passing to the email or notification to the requestor.

1. I added the buttons thru config in SPRO, but the class and method mentioned in the SPRO for the configure of buttons does not trigger the class when test from UWL screen. I also configured the button in FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.

Now my issue is that the class does not trigger as I need to dynamically handle the buttons based on the approver role. So please guide me step by step as to how I can achieve this....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Really not sure of your requirement here or what you are trying to achieve, are you trying to approve a shopping cart from the 'check status' rather than from UWL?

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the above requirement...

Now there is an another issue for which I require your help...

Requirement is in SRM 7.0.....Extended Classic

In SRM Contract, Whenever Approve button is hit, a custom popup shud come up and based on the popup actions (ok or cancel), the further processing shud happen...

I created a Z component and designed the screen and In the component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_CTR_CA_OVR, under the component controller method 'Process Event', I have written the code to call the usage screen.

The screen comes up successfully but the problem is that the approve event is already hit and when popup comes up, the approve event is completed. I want to control the Approve event and based on my popup, I will defer or resume it...