cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel TR Automatically for incorrect GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

Let say , I do GR for PO for 100 and then create a TO for 100   and during confirmaiton i realize that only 90 is there ( because of vendor error)  so I put 90 to destination storage type and 10 to source storage type using difference indicator ( TO difference confirmaiton scenario) . so now I have 90 in WM storaeg type and 10 in interim storage type which is 902

Now I need to make sure that IM and WM quantity are same and rectify that incorrect GR processing ..

Now , I cancel the GR for PO for 100 ( This  creats a TR in background - How to get rid of it  ) at this point IM stock is 0 , 902 stock is -90 ( +10 from difference indicator and -100 from cancellation so in total -90)

Now I again do the GR for PO for 90 .. ( this creates the TR for 90) so this point IM stock is 90 , 902 stock is 0 ( -90+90=0) so the stock at both IM and WM  is 90 but the question is is there a way to clear those TR or it has to be done manually ?

Thanks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to cancel material document for the qty you should have used 102 mvt type for 90 qty or cancel complete material document then do gr again for the 10 qty.

When ever you cancelled material document it will generate transfer requirements to clear ware house qty.

To clear transfer requirement ....

You can use LB02 transaction.

To clear transfer requirement please follow below steps.

To delete a transfer requirement item or a transfer requirement:

1. Choose  TransRqmt  ® Change from the WM menu bar. 
    • Enter the warehouse number and the transfer requirement number. You can also enter the number of the item you want to delete. From the initial screen, you have several options:
    •  

-

To delete a transfer requirement, access the header screen by Header. Then choose   Transfer Requirement ® Delete from the Change Header menu bar.

-

To delete one or more transfer requirement items, choose List of changes to access the screen on which all the items are listed.
    • Choose
    • ENTER

The system displays a list of transfer items.

-

Select items that you want to delete in the D column. To delete the item, choose ENTER .

-

You can also access a list of all transfer requirement items by choosing   Item overview. From the list, you select an item to be deleted (for example, by moving the cursor to the item) and then choosing Edit ® Delete item from the Item List menu bar.

Regardless of the option you have chosen, the system displays a confirmation window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I dont want to cancel TO which is already created and then cancel the material document .. and do the GR again .. I wanted to utilize the Confirm TO with Diffference functionality and using the difference indicator to post the source bin.. i guess there is no automatic way and i have to manually update the TR to get processed ..

Thanks for the answer though..

Rahul..

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Inm that case use LT12 transaction to confirm the TO.Check what needs to be done then accordingly play with the transactions.

All the best.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Inm that case use LT12 transaction to confirm the TO.Check what needs to be done then accordingly play with the transactions.

All the best.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct answer is close the TR manually i guess.. Thanks Sridhar for your inputs..

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Now , I cancel the GR for PO for 100 ( This  creats a TR in background - How to get rid of it  ) at this point IM stock is 0 , 902 stock is -90 ( +10 from difference indicator and -100 from cancellation so in total -90)"

Well, to cancel the GR is wrong (as Sridhar wrote). You have to post a GR with 902 for 10 pcs. And if you use MIGO for that, you maintain the flag "no TR" on the WM tab, then all is correct.

Brgds

Juergen