Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate Enhancement Points

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with program RM07MLBS (Display Warehouse Stocks for Material)

Is there a way to deactive an enhancement section? I need to replace this SELECT statement with one of my own. Any help is greatly appreciated on how to accomplish this.

ENHANCEMENT-SECTION EHP604_RM07MLBS_20 SPOTS ES_RM07MLBS .
    SELECT mspr~matnr mspr~werks lgort charg mspr~sobkz mspr~pspnr
           prlab prins prspe prein kzbws
           INTO (collector-matnr, collector-werks, collector-lgort,
                 collector-charg, collector-sobkz,
                 collector-pspnr,
                 collector-labst, collector-insme, collector-speme,
                 collector-einme, collector-kzbws)
           FROM mspr INNER JOIN mssq
           ON   mspr~matnr = mssq~matnr
            AND mspr~werks = mssq~werks
            AND mspr~sobkz = mssq~sobkz
            AND mspr~pspnr = mssq~pspnr
           FOR ALL ENTRIES IN t_mat
           WHERE mspr~matnr = t_mat-matnr
             AND mspr~werks = t_mat-werks
             AND mspr~lgort IN lgort
             AND mspr~charg IN charg.

PERFORM                f2000_collect_collector.
    ENDSELECT.
END-ENHANCEMENT-SECTION.

10 REPLIES 10

TuncayKaraca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

You can create/implement enhancement to replace SELECT statement.

To do that, check this: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/The+new+Enhancement+Framework+and+the+new+kernel-based+BAd...

0 Kudos

Hello Megan,

One enhancement section can have exactly one active implementation. And the code inside that of the enhancement section will be replaced/substituted by a source code plug-in as soon as one is provided.

First you need to click on "Enhance" option in the File MenuBar and then you must "Create Enhancement".

Regards,

Shyam

0 Kudos

I am able to create an Implicit Enhancement Point. But the code will be after this SELECT statement. I want to replace this SELECT statement. So this won't work.

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to Deactivate your Enhancement Section.

Right Click on Enhancement Section name--->Enhancements--->Undo option.

0 Kudos

This is a standard SAP program RM07MLBS and the Enhancement Spot is ES_RM07MLBS. It will not allow me to Undo Option. The error message returned is

In enhancement mode, only options in implementations can be changed

VijayCR
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello go to se19 and delete after you undo the changes.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer to the below link:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/693626

Hope it serves useful to you.

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

In order to deactivate the enhancement, just go to report and press Enhance ( shift+ F4) button on Application tool bar and then just place cursor on Enhancement which you want to deactivate , right click and follow the path  Enhancement Immplimentation -> Undo implimentation .

Now activate your report.

Best Regards,

Sachin

0 Kudos

I am unable to Undo Implementation. Please take a look at program RM07MLBS, line 1424. This is a enhancement section provided by SAP.

0 Kudos

Hi Megan

As Tuncay said you can replace the enhancement section by implementing an enhancement for this section.

If you right click on the enhancement line

ENHANCEMENT-SECTION EHP604_RM07MLBS_20 SPOTS ES_RM07MLBS and create an enhancement implementation, the source code within the enhancement section will be copied to a block that can be edited - and when you activate the enhancement, your own code will replace the SAP standard code. Your code block will be visible in the code right after the END-ENHANCEMENT-SECTION command.

However as Subrahmanya said, you can have exactly only one active implementation of an enhancement section and in this case you may experience that SAP already have implemented the enhancement in the industry solution /CWM/ and in this case you may have a conflict, but only if this industry solution is active in your system. You will see this if the lines after END-ENHANCEMENT-SECTION is similar to this:

*$*$-Start: EHP604_RM07MLBS_20------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

ENHANCEMENT 20  /CWM/APPL_MM_RM07MLBS_EHP4.    "active version

In this case you can not replace the enhancement, but maybe you can implement some code that will remove or modify the collector tabel.

Even if you have a conflict, I'm sure some work-around will be possible.