Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.3 dual stack AAE and PI 7.3 AEX

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys ,

I have a problem here and I don't know how to fix that.

The scenario it's simple, SOAP TO RFC, webservice generated into SAP PI and RFC - BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL

I did a scenario into PI 7.3 dual stack using AAE but when I tested the configuration I got error - receiver agreement, so I check and recheck and recreated all configuration and the error persist. Check the image below:

The scenario configurated and correct:

So I had another option, install a SAP PI 7.3 AEX and whats happening now ? Error: Receiver Determination : NULL, check imagem:

I don't know how to keep going , someone has or got the same error ?

Thanks for all

Viana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think might be with your configuration.  In your first option are you entering receiver communication channel details in the outbound processing tab of Integrated configuration object. Do you have screenshot for this?

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep !

The imagens below it's releated the configuration in SAP PI 7.3 dualstack with AAE

Check below:

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't use a VIRTUAL RECEIVER determination, because of it the information into image it's blank.

But I did other scenario with virtual receiver.. and got the same error..

Imagens below SAP PI 7.3 SingleStack AEX:

Thanks for replay guys until now

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys do you have any idea ? Someone got the same error ?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it looks configuration was correct.

Option1: why dont you run your interface end to end and see the results in Moni.

Option2:

Execute scenrion wihout AAE and see and how it works.

share your results.

Best Regards,

Raj

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried the test configuration tool in PI 7.1 AAE scenario using integrate configuration object. I do get the same receiver agreement error but scenario works fine. I think you can run the scenario and see how it works.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

may be it is limitation i beleive. because Integrated configuration works in different waynot like standard scenario hence it wont work.,

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for replay.

Option 1: I did via soapUI software and it's not working, the soapUI could not connect in SAP PI. I created link for wsdl like example below:

http://<HostName>:<Port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<B.System or Service>:<Comunication Channel SOAP Sender>

The error

Option 2: I already did it in SAP PI 7.3 dual stack and it's working, but I need scenario without integration server, because I need check performance.

When the scenario it's not configurate via AAE it's works fine, but cross all pipeline.. integration server.. etc..

Regards,

Viana.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I have some friend that did the same scenario as me and works fine.

I will retest the scenario into SAP PI 7.3 dual stack with AAE via SOAPUI to check if there is error or not and I will post here.

Thanks for replay.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Even for my AAE scenario's the interface is working fine end to end but when i do testing in ID it throws the error in the receiver agreement step "

Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender

"

But my interface is working perfectly when simulate it End to End.

I guess, since in the testing configuration of ID doesnt have ICO object in the flow so it is failing to retrieve the receiver communication channel name so it is throwing the error in the recevier agreement step which is valid.

Thanks,

Prasanthi

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chavala,

Based in the Chavala comments I developed the same scenario SOAP TO BAPI into SAP PI 7.3 dual stack using AAE.

I got a error during the test scenario :RECEIVER AGREEMENT NOT FOUND, like I mentioned before.

I dont understand this part of your coments "since in the testing configuration of ID doesnt have ICO object in the flow so it is failing to retrieve the receiver communication"

I have a questions how is the correct way to create a link of webservice in SAP PI system ?

http://<hostname>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Image below with erro using link above:

or

http://<HostName>:<Port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<B.System or Service>:<Comunication Channel SOAP Sender>

How to procedure with AAE scenarios ?

Thanks for support guys.

Regards,

Viana.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys let me update you,

I fix the scenarios into SAP PI 7.1 and 7.3 dual stack using a BUSINESS COMPONENT instead of Business system and it's working.

Now I have question, why I can't use the Business System, for example PI enviorment Integratio_server_XPTO and SAP ECC ECCCLNTXX, in scenarios that use AAE ?

Because the Integration_server_XPTO it's linked with stack abap and all interface will cross the pipeline steps ?

The scenario into SAP PI 7.3 AEX, I still with the same error, I created scenario using Business Component and same erro.

Receiver Agreement NULL.

Also for scenarios AAE I used a internal url from WSDL file:

https://<hostname>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&amp;senderService=SAP_PI&amp;rec...

But you must edit the adress without &amp; for just &

Thanks for now.. I will look for system PI 7.3 AEX now.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viana,

I have few questions:

1) In 7.1, Did you verify by sending the test message from SOAP UI to PI? If so what was the result?

2) In 7.1 you have fixed the problem by defining business component and your AAE scenario is working fine when you tested in Integration directory using test configuration option?? Please confirm.

Thanks,

Prasanthi

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chavala,

Asnwers below:

1) Yes, the resulting it's asnwer from bapi.

2)Yes, the scenario just working using Business Component and when I tested it in Integration Directory there is a error of Receiver Agremment.

Check image below:

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Viana,

Ok....It is clear that by testing configuration in Integration directory is failed giving error "receiver agreement step" even though your AAE scenario is working End to End.

"Because your AAE interface testing will never give complete result in Integration directory as it is have ICO object and your testing configuration will not interpret that. This is what i obseved in my interface testing involved with AAE."

May be other friends/experts in this forum can comment on the above statement whether our understanding is correct or not.

Coming to the testing part from SOAP UI tool..are you using the url in the below format?

http://<hostname>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<sender_system>:<Sender channel>

Were your message is reaching to PI system? Can u show us the details provided in ur sender channel?

Thanks,

Prasanthi

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chavala,

Yes, I'm using this url and also https://<hostname>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&amp;senderService=SAP_PI&amp;rec...

The environments SAP PI 7.1, 7.3 dual stack it's working when I created scenario AAE bases on the sender/receiver system as Business Components, when I used Business System it's not works.

But for environment SAP PI 7.3 AEX the scenario not working using business components also... but I check the support level between AEX and 7.3 dual stack and found some differences.. I will match the support packages and rebuild scenario.. and I will post something here.

Thanks for now

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys just to updated you the AAE scenarios it´s working in all systems 7.1,7.3 and 7.3 AEX.

It´s not working when I used business system but with business component that´s fine.

Why it´s not working with business system... if I need configure all machines from mylandscape as business system ?

The problem in 7.3 AEX it was the lvl of SP´s, I mach the levels with SAP PI 7.3 dual stack and the scenario works !!

So thanks for support and replay,

Viana.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194612
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I am experiencing the same problem since 5 days..after long search i find you thread.

Please let me know , how to solve the problem in details steps.

I couldn't understand your answer

"The problem in 7.3 AEX it was the lvl of SP´s, I mach the levels with SAP PI 7.3 dual stack and the scenario works !! "

Thanks,

Satish

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

What is the version of SAP VM ?

That time for me was the lvl of SAP VM has kind of bug with 7.3, but it´s already fixed. I will figure out the sap note to send to you.

Thanks man,

Kind regards,

Viana.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform complete cache refresh (CPA full mode) and try.

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I already did Raja,

CPA Full mode, stop and start PI.

Same error.