Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worklist in timesheet not holding data after some time

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In my project i am using timesheet from project at network and activity level. Now i am assigning resource at activity level in the project and based on that worklist got updated in cat2-worklist. My problem is that this worklist line items are removed by system after certain period. My client requirement is that whatever employees are assinged to an activity should be able to post the timesheet untill that activity is confirmed fully. So you can say that i dont want to follow schedule of the project but whatever assign to an activity should be always visible in worklist untill the activity is fully confirmed by project manager.

I dont assign resource at workcenter becuase truely emoployee dont work at workcenter in this project. As time sheets has financial impact because of billing its really become big issue.

Kindly let me know what can be done for such issue. Any small clue is welcome as it may triger the root cause.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the time sheet data entry profile configuration you can set the "In Process" days for the worklist. You can maintain your own number of days here for which the activity will remain in the worklist. See if this helps.

Reagrds

Sreekanth

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

Sorry for replying late, i was on the way.....

If i select checkbox for In process, it will affect only those time sheets which are entered once. I am looking for solution in which if i assign some one on activity irrespective of date, employee should be getting the project in worklist irresepective of dates untill activity is confirmed by project manager....

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you already try activating the "From Reource Planning" check box in the data entry profile.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Srikant,

Already "From resource planning" indicator is ticked. I dont know why its showing most but dropping few. With indicator "In process", if we activate, do we need to have atleaset one time sheet in time sheet area than only it comes to worklist or whatever assigned to activity comes to worklist??

I activated all possible indicator.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the "In Process"indicator will bring in those details that is already entered.In the "In process since" field you have an option to enter negative number which is supposed to diaply future dteials. I have not used this myself, but you can try.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

I am using in process with postive value 999 days. I dont know but its showing lot of values which never entered before.

Also if you saying negative will show future details it means those are never entered before.... I will check it and let you know....

Thanks..

Answers (0)