Shopping Cart In SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,   

I am new to SRM 7.0 , We upgraded from SRM 5.0 and Shopping cart
moved from ITS to Webdynpro, I need to execute Shopping cart in SRM 7.0 ,
The webdynpro ccomponent is is guess /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD, but
dont know How to Configure and execute it, There is no application

created for this component and there is no link to run it in browser.

I have some specific quetions, The NW Portal has been Integrated to the SRM 7.0, and the Business package has been installed.

Here are few quetions:

1)  Do I need to configure both webdynpro abap and Webdynpro Java(along with JCO connection with SRM) or just webdynpro ABAP?

2) Is the Shopping cart application in webdynpro Java ?

3) if the Shopping cart is in ABAP do I need to crete an Iview for viewing it?

4) Do I need to Ask for  "requistioner role" or "Purcheser role" and if I get the role will I be able to run the SC directly ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SC is based on WebDynpro ABAP.

You don't need specific iview to see SC; you just need /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE role to view SC.

For iview refer: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EP/Portal+7.0+and+SRM+6.0+Integration%28Part+II%29

Regards,

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Shopping cart is based on webdynpro abap.

Since you have installed the SRM 7.0 business package, you need to set the portal roles as well as SAP_GUI roles for created users. This will allow them to create documents.

Have a look at note 1261825, which shows which roles are needed for specific function.

Usually, SAP_GUI roles /SAPSRM/EMPLOYEE or /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER will allow the end user to create cart, depending on the business need.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo,

I am Sorry I am new to SRM, I can see the the Role  /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER but not the tab for SC, and can you let me know the navigation.

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Role /SAPSRM/OP_PURCHASER should be assigned to user in SU01.

Portal role com.sap.pct.srm.core.ro_operationalpurchaser should be assigned to user in portal, by a portal administrator.

Portal role will enable the purchasing tab in portal. Then, in this tab, shopping cart creation will be available.

User has to have both portal role and sap_gui role.

Regards,

Ricardo