SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No device relationships found for the specified parameters Error for DEVICEREL Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While trying to create a Device allocation (EG72) through EMIGALL and allocating a corrector for a device (using DEVICEREL Object), I am getting this error that says 'No device relationships found for the specified parameters'. In my Load file I am passing the Installation, Device Location, the two equipment numbers and the Device Allocation type as '07' with the time slice validity periods.

Are there any suggestions as to how to fix this error? I am able to create the device allocation through EG72 though.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C N

The problem is creating a new timeslice.

When you say it works through transaction EG72, do you get a popup to insert/correct a timeslice?

In background user interaction is not possible, therefore the error.

Yep

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Hi Juergen, thanks for the reply. I have provided dates for the installed devices within the time slice of the installation. I am still getting the same error.

Details: Installation 'x' has validity from and to dates as 08/01/1965 and 12/31/9999.

The devices are valid from 10/30/2002 to 12/31/9999 and 01/01/1964 to 12/31/9999 resp.

The device allocation is trying to create one with the date 01/01/2007 to 12/31/9999.