SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security deposit adjusting with final billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear gurus...

i am facing this following issue when i am making a final billing my security deposit amount is adjusting actually with my configuration knowledge i did almost all setting for security deposit.

when i am maintaining my main and sub for security deposit 0020(m), 0010(s) statistical key with H, and 0020, 0020 for real items, and also i made settings in posting area 1010 for H i maintained main sub with clearing restriction 2, these r the settings i maintained for specific security deposit adjustment.

is there any area i have to select and deselect specifications were i have to specify.

my requirement is to restrict the SD amount i need to release manually, it could not adjust with billing document

if i can can any one guide me to resolve this condition it's great help to me

thanks

Honey

1 REPLY 1

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am interpreting your post correctly, you do not wish to settle/release the Security Deposit upon Final Billing.

By default, standard IS-U final invoicing will release the Deposit.

If you wish to suppress the Deposit release during final invoicing, you have 2 options:

1) Through configuration in Invoicing->Invoice Processing->Item Selection in Invoicing->Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items

In the above  configuration, you need to specify Main 0020 and place a "9" in the OISEL for all the Clearing Types associated with Final Billing (e.g.  R42, R43).

2) You can use custom ABAP logic in FICA Invoicing Event R401 to exclude paid Security Deposits from being auto-released in Invoicing

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.