SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the contract object address data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need help to understand the Tax & revenue business/ data model (TRM), as far as I know a contract object has a relation with a contract account, and a contract account has a relation with a Business Partner. Besides the personal data the Business Partners uses the BAS tables to save de address data (master data records), so my question is:

Talking about the address data, is it true to say that the contract object uses the Business partner data model to save the address data? I mean,  the contract object doesn't have address data?

Thanks in advance,

Walde Requena

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I  know the question is fairly old though, even if it helps I commented: contract objects (CO) may use BP master data and itsaddresses but also CO can have your own addresses, for example, I use the bp addresses to identify a fiscally and notification addresses but I use the CO's direction to save the locations of the taxable properties. In order to view the directions on objects you must define in customizing the CO's category like PLOC and the PSOBWORK transaction you find the bottom of the screen the fields in which you put the address.

see you

Daniel

former_member212650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are talking about the address that is displayed on the contract object below the facts in transaction FMCACOV. The table DPSOB (contract object) has a column LOADR (address number) this links to BP data address table ADRC.ADDRNUMBER.

Hope it helps..

Mike.