Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block posting for expense type which does not has paper receipt in trip

former_member208409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement where if the reference bill or document is not submitted then the travel expense should not get paid and rest of the amount with supportings should be paid incase of reimbursements.

So if I have 2 travel exp type and 1 has supporting documents then only 1 expense type should get posted in PRRW,can you please advice how the same can be met.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard you cannot block the trip without having paper receipts exits check box...

However there are other's options..

1) if EHP5 (BC FIN_TRAVEL_3)  then you can define threshold values that determine when users have to submit a paper receipt, with report (S_EH5_01000002 - Find Nonpaper Expense Receipts ), you can determine the trips which have cost but not having supporting documents.. Still it would not stop to post a trip..

2) You can use user trip (FITR0003: User Exit: Save Trip (PR01, PR04, PR05, TRIP) - before assigning trip number) where you can write your business logice here..

3) If you want to restrict at the time of posting, you can use Business Add-In TRIP_POST_FI and method MODIFY_PTRV_DOC_IT..

Hopes it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

former_member208409
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply but can you please advice if we can restrict the posting at some level without any Exit or BADI like if receipt is not checked system should stop atleast which is not happening currently.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

As i told you earlier, i don't think so in standard you can restrice , you have to use Exit or BADI in this case..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Answers (0)