cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install CCM 2.0 on SRM 5.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our company, we are going to install SRM 5.5 with Catalog Content Management also in the scope.

To install CCM2.0, should this be intalled seperately or its a component of SRM5.5. How this can be installed? Can any one please help me on this.

Thanks in advance,

Sailesh K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. send me a mail on

dinesh.powale@googlemail.com

for master guide for installation of all SRM components.

BR

Dinesh

Reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sailesh,

Do you really want to go down the CCM route?. Sap will not enhance the product any further and will only support it till 2013. Have you considered SRM-MDM instead?.

Deon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we use MDM Catalog also. How this can be installed. We also use CCM in our case.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sailesh

I strongly recommend you to use MDM catalog. MDM catalog replaces CCM.

Could you pl explain me why you want to use CCM also along with MDM catalog ?

Pl let me know, if you need any help.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You mentioned SAP will support CCM 2.0 until 2013. At such time, we will be required to upgrade to SRM MDM Catalog.

As far as you know, is this accurate regarding the support year (2013)? Also, will SAP support CCM UNTIL 2013 or THRU 2013? Can you please be specific with month and day (?/?/2013) SAP will no longer support CCM because I'm unable to fine the answer.

Thanks,

Carole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You mentioned SAP will support CCM 2.0 until 2013. At such time, we will be required to upgrade to SRM MDM Catalog.

As far as you know, is this accurate regarding the support year (2013)? Also, will SAP support CCM UNTIL 2013 or THRU 2013? Can you please be specific with month and day (?/?/2013) SAP will no longer support CCM because I'm unable to fine the answer in SAP Product Availability Matrix.

Thanks,

Carole