SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in FMJ2

former_member332492
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While i performing FMJ2 for Fiscal year 2011, getting the following Error :

Annual budget exceeded by 14,788.1817 INR (FM CB Availability Control) for document item 00020.

Before performing FMJ2, i executed FMMC, but getting the same error.

Please help on this.

Thanks & Regards

Sam

8 REPLIES 8

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you execute documents carry-forward, you have an option whether AVC check is to be performed or not. Additionally, you have a customizing option which will take the budget along with the carried-forward document. Otherwise, you have to secure existence of sufficient budget in the target year.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Can you please help out in Where the customizing option which will take the budget along with the Carry forward document.

Regards

Sam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will find it in IMG - Funds Management - Closing operations (carry-forward of commitment). I cannot give you direct path, because I don't have the system now.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your reply,

I have done configuration for Enter setting for Commitment Carryforward of committment budget. Am i required to more check any other settings.

Regards

SAM

arlo_magpantay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi CA Sam,

Assuming you are using BCS, the path to activate Budget carryforward for Commitment is

IMG - PSM - Funds Management - Closing Operations - Closing operations for BCS - Activate Budget Carryforward for Commitment.

Good Luck!

Arlo

0 Kudos

Hi Arlo,

We activated Budget carryforward for commitment, still above error is displaying.

Regards

Sam

0 Kudos

Hi

Check the ledget and value type in 'Activate Budget Carryforward for Commitment' and also check the setting 'Define Budget Entry Documents for Commitment Carryforward'.

In 'enter Default settings' if you want to carry forward residual budget then only u can select other wise deselect it.

Once again check all the closing settings. Still if you get any error let us know with detailed information.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi CA Sam,

To address the Budget Availability error, I believe you can process FMJ2 without Budget Availability Check.

In FMJ2, look for the Process Control section and under Availability Control, select "No Availabilty Control" and then execute FMJ2.

Let me know if that helps.

Arlo