cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Category TAB not consuming PIRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to make Item Category TAB consume the forecast (Planned Independent Reqs).  I am aware that this is a Make to Order Item category and we have created a new Item category ZTAB with consuming requirements class and requirements type but this still will not consume the forecast.

Is there any way to do this?

Is there something hardcoded within the Item Category that prevents this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the control is in your Requirement Class where you have to check for the field Allocation ind.

Check in OVZG.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok the Problem is the Special Stock 'E' is set on the Item Category.  That is blocking all reduction of PIRs.

I dont know if there is away to make an Item category which has this setting (Sales>Sales Documents>SD Item > Define item categories)

when the special stock indicator is set to 'E' it will never reduce the PIRs.

If there is a way to get round this let me know

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir,

What is the your exact problem.please post it.i am understanding above process

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to T- Code OVZ9 (IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check - Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning - Carry Out Control For Availability Check)

Select the necessary combination of Availability Check & CHecking Rule & go to details screen.

Here you need to put a Tick mark in Incl. dependent Reqs. Check Box

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

when you say 'Here you need to put a Tick mark in Incl. Independent Reqs. Check Box'

there is no Incl. Independent Reqs. Check Box' ???