cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access business systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an SLD running on PI7.3-Test system (Non-prod sld) and one SLD running on PI7.3-Prod system(Prod sld). Also, we have 5 pi systems in the landscape X,S,D,T and P. Each landscape is hosting its own ESR/SR(not shared amonst non-prod systems) and also each PI system is configured to be an Integration server.

I have made sure that all the PI service sure are not locked, they have the required roles, confirmed their passwords and re-typed them in the XI profile. I have also looked at note 764176, 1117249 and the various forum post already on this topic. Sldcheck comes out clean.

The problem I am facing is that when Iogon on to the IB of PIS and try to assign a business system from the Non-prod sld, it gives an error:

Access to object list of type "BusinessSystem" using the InternalEOAService BusinessSystemAccessor failed

See error logs for details

The ERROR LOG:

4736 01:41:54 [Application [46]] INFO com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.SystemLandscapeDirectory: SLD defined in Exchange Profile; [host, http port, https port] = [gmipiq-sap, 53600, 53601]
#4735 01:41:54 [Application [46]] WARNING com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XISubSystem: No HTTPS port defined in Exchange Profile for sld.PIS.gmipis-sap. HTTPS port set to 53601
#4734 01:39:03 [Application [65]] WARNING com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XIEntityInSld: Exception for is.36.gmipiq-sapduring Reading from SLD
Thrown:
com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.SldReadFailedException: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access
        at com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.CimClientProxy.readIntegrationServer(CimClientProxy.java:2587)
        at com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XIIntegrationServer.readFromSld(XIIntegrationServer.java:226)
        at com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XIEntityInSld.syncFromSld(XIEntityInSld.java:138)
        at com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XIEntityInSld.syncFromSld(XIEntityInSld.java:187)
        at com.sap.aii.af.lib.sld.impl.SLDAccessor.getISData(SLDAccessor.java:251)
        at com.sap.aii.af.lib.sld.impl.SLDAccessor.getISData(SLDAccessor.java:225)
        at com.sap.aii.af.lib.sld.impl.SLDAccessImpl.getISData(SLDAccessImpl.java:47)
        at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.SLDReader.fire(SLDReader.java:93)
        at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.SLDReader.invoke(SLDReader.java:201)
        at com.sap.aii.af.lib.scheduler.JobBroker$Worker.run(JobBroker.java:523)
        at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:185)
        at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:302)
Caused by: com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.XISldException: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access
        at com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.CimClientProxy.getXISubSystem(CimClientProxy.java:627)
        at com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.CimClientProxy.readIntegrationServer(CimClientProxy.java:2565)
        ... 13 more
Caused by: com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.UnauthorizedUserException: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access
        at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.HttpRequestSender.processResponse(HttpRequestSender.java:590)
        at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.HttpRequestSender.send(HttpRequestSender.java:352)
        at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.sendImpl(CIMOMClient.java:205)
        at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.send(CIMOMClient.java:153)
        at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMOMClient.getInstance(CIMOMClient.java:579)
        at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMClient.getInstance(CIMClient.java:1260)
        at com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient.CIMClient.getInstance(CIMClient.java:1287)
        at com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.CimClientProxy.getXISubSystem(CimClientProxy.java:607)
        ... 14 more

Pasted from <http://gmipis-sap.genmills.com:58700/dir/support/ShowMemLog>

Any suggestions? There are no PI-Sandbox related PI components in Non-prod sld also but the problem I am facing is the constant error message of " User credentials are invalid or user is denied access" for SLD.

Thanks

Miks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikir,

Pay attention to this part in your exception:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.sld.SldReadFailedException: User credentials are invalid or user is denied access

Check the user and the necessary roles in SAP Note 768148 - Using a Separate SLD for PI.

Check this also: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/4b/6816f166b901bae10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for your reply...checked and double checked...i have created the below service user's in both the PI systems.

userPIQPISRole
PIAFUSERPIAFPIQPIAFPISSAP_XI_AF_SERV_USER_MAIN     
PIAPPLUSERPIAPPLPIQPIAPPLPISSAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER
PIDIRUSERPIDIRPIQPIDIRPISSAP_XI_ID_SERV_USER
PIREPUSERPIREPPIQPIREPPISSAP_XI_IR_SERV_USER
PIISUSERPIISPIQPIISPISSAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN
PIRWBUSERPIRWBPIQPIRWBPISSAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN
PILDUSERPILDPIQPILDPISSAP_BC_AI_LANDSCAPE_DB_RFC

Additionally, assigned SLD Roles to Administrator Groups on the J2ee side, as per below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/de/48/a9b9447e28674be10000000a421937/content.htm

Still the same error...!

Anything else i can check or do to resolve this? Am i missing out something??

Thanks

Miks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mikir,

Do you mind sharing the resolution with me? i am facing the same issue on my PO 7.4 Quality system while accessing RWB, I am unable to figure out which User i need to check the password for and what are the places in need to change the password ? can you please help me fix this issue by sharing your experince and resoultion?

Thanks,

ASK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue has been resolved. Since we had made a copy of the PI service users with naming convention PISERVICE<SID> as mentioned above, We had to re-create users in all the PI systems with same password as per note

Note 720717 - Reduce the number of System Landscape Directories (SLD)

Also applied note

Note 764176 - Manual correction of XI content in SLD

Thanks a lot for all your help

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Note #1334053 describes this issue, it is usually due to the incorrect registration of components in the SLD.  On the SLD Registration page in the RWB, it can be seen that the Integration Directory is not
registered correctly:

Check if any user is currently locked in the system.
Unlock it & reset the password for this user according to note:
999962 - PI 7.10: Change passwords of PI service users

Kind regards,

Caio Cagnani