Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic Result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I required help in below issue.

In 03 type In-process inspection during characteristic result recording enter the result and lock the characteristic now at a time of saving valuation screen pop up appear in that radio button by default come on "No Confirmation" here i required default as a "Final Confirmation"  for that any configuration or User Setting available if yes then pls guide me.

Regards,

Murari Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murari

U r using inspection point. It is asking for inspection point valuation. If you are not required manually then go the opration details of that operation ( in which charas are attached) and put "Automatic valuation  based on inspeciton point defenition"  against inspection point completion text.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish thanks for your reply.

But my question is about Activity Confirmation through QE51N so at a time of save Button in valuation screen radio by default Radio button is required on " Final Confirmation " instead of "No Confirmation " for the same screen shot attached in the first Discussion .

Regards,

Murari Shah

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murari

Check which  function module is assigned to the inspection point(in customizing) . Take help of technical guy for default values.

Manish

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirmation is controlled by the control key assigned to the operation.

FF