cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP price not picked for VAT customers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

At present the MRP price is not picked for VAT customer. i need them to be picked for what customer. can you help me on the process to follow.

Will be looking forward to a urgent response.

Thanks in Advance!...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmipathi

If their is an existing pricing procedure for VAT customers, how do i add a MRP in to it?... do tell the process flow.

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Lakshmipathi

As i checked the relevant pricing procedure. VAT (tax) customers do not have MRP in their pricing procedure.

What would be my next step?..

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want MRP value to flow for VAT customers which is missing in your pricing procedure, then you need to include that condition type also and parallelly, maintain pricing condition for the same.

Needless to mention, all your existing sale orders should be foreclosed and have to be created newly.

G. Lakshmipathi

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

using TCode (xd01/xd02) check  Sales Area Data > Billing Document Tab > Taxes area  whether VAT/Tax is assigned or not . then check condition using T-Code vk11.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your pricing procedure whether you have maintained the condition type for MRP.  If so, check whether your have maintained pricing condition

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is where MPR price is not picked for VAT(tax) customer. that is due because it is not assigned to the VAT(tax) customer group. that what i think. i do i confirm and if so what would be my next step?... 

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please explane