cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Experts, I am getting error like " No ABAP system configured for Mass import. Contact system Administrator for details."while importing mass import source objects in HANA Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error like " No ABAP system configured for Mass import. Contact system Administrator for details."while importing mass import source objects in HANA Studio. Please any one tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Vishali Raghava Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member286006
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

You get this error because, you do not have any Sybase Replication Server configured. Mass Import of Metadata is to import table definitions from SAP ERP Source systems using Sybase Replication Server into SAP HANA Database. (As of SPS07)

Regards,

Prabhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishali,

As far as I understand you need the Data Services configured to get this working. In the Modelling Guide, section 4.1 talks about how you can configure this.

Within HANA studio - you can connect data services from the "Configure Import Server" option

and within in Data services, after you have created the ODBC connection, you can create a data store object that points to an ABAP system.

The modelling guide has all the details to get this doing.

Thanks,

Anooj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Anooj,

I know about "Configure Import Server". but i am trying to import mass data into Hana DB.

Thanks,

Vishali Raghava Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are trying to do the Mass import of Meta Data isnt it? If so, you have to use the Data Services. The connection to the ABAP system has to be maintained in Data services. Once done, you should be able to get the list of ABAP systems when you try to do Mass Import.

Screenshot from the Modelling Guide: