cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Based on Risk type or risk priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We are trying to send request to two path after initial line manager stage based on Risk Type (Critiical Action or SOD) and Risk Level (Critical ,High,Medium,Low) as for Medium and Low risk we dont wnat any approval and directly want to provision where as for critical and hight extra approval is required .

I have tried creating routing rule in BRF but cant see any object with Risk Type or Risk level by hwich i can define my condition .

Any help is highly appreciated .

Thanks & Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Not possible with delivered current version.

Regards,

Ajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whilst it is currently not possible, I am not sure how feasible this approach is in the long term. I.e. If a Access Request contained a role, which had say a group of High, Medium, Low and Critical risks, how would you split that single line item (role) into a further 4 sub line items? This is not possible to achieve at the moment. Also, would you want any one person approving it? or All risk owners?

From what I have seen so far, and this is my experience of implementing the custom agent to approve the request by a Risk ID Owner/s (SAP note 1670504), it gets very messy. Either you have to have Every single owner approve the request (slight overkill in some places, but a valid approval mechanism for risks), or any one of them approves it (first come first served, regardless of who owns all the other risks within the request).

The solution is not intelligent enough to split a Line Item into further line items for approval.

Answers (0)