cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if i want to give 1000 maximum discount to one customer, how we do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus very good mng

i have one doubt about discounts in case if i want to give 1000 maximum discount to one customer, how we do?

it means that particular customer eligible for only 1000 rs discount if enduser gives discount more than 1000 system shouldn't t accept 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

venu

you maintain the upper limit and lower limit , like below screen or maintain your requirement create new  routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for all who coperated with me

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

If the condition type is in amount and you are using the condition records, then you can use the upper limit as 1000 in details tab. If the condition type is in percentage, then I think you will have to go for some routines.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

set the upper limit and lower limit of that condition type ie upper limit nil and lower limit 1000 rs .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venu,

I have one doubt about discounts in case if i want to give 1000 maximum discount to one customer, how we do?

In this case, we have to create the Header condition type (RB00) and put in pricing procedure with manually (check the Manually). This means we have to give the Particular discount(1000) for Particular Customer manually in sales order.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In pricing if only one discount condition type is relevant for a customer, then the upper and lower limits of that discount condition record could be set. E.g.

Lower limit = 5000 -

Upper limit = 0

During data entry if user wants to give discount more than 5000, system shall not permit it and give an error.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/93/7432f8546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm