cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDS Integration, Urgent !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

1. I am working on R/3 4.7 and SCM 5.0, I tried several times integrating PDS across into APO with minimum of just 1 PDS at times, but I still get error stating:

Data selection was terminated

Message no. XC092

Diagnosis

The call of function module IPRT_DATA_SELECTION terminated with an error. The error message that was returned is 'Creation of SNP and subcontracting PDS is possible as of SCM 4.1'. The error, that is, the failed conversion, is considered as being serious enough to terminate the selection of data.

System Response

The initial data transfer cannot proceed correctly and the desired data is not fully transferred to SAP APO.

I want to add this, that I successfully moved the required master data prior to PDS integration i,e Plants, Materials and Workcentres.

The problem is with PDS.

I really appreciate your help.

Thank you

Mono

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mono,

Does your business scenario need Subcontracting SNP PDS?

by the error i see that u r trying to transfer SNP Subcontracting PDS in the intergration model.

Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemanth:

Nope, I am using SNP PDS with detailed plng (routing selection).

Thanks

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mono,

I am sure that the APO release which is being selected is < 4.1.

I think you can check the entry of the logical system you are using in the table "NDISYSTEMS". the field "NDIREL" should be > or = 4.1.

you can change the value of this field or use the relevant logical system for which the release is > 4.0.

Regards,

Hemanth