Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push between several WDA

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I need to make some kind of push between differents instances of same WDA running by several users , i mean if there are 3 users running the same WDA and if one of them (the first one) make some action this action trigger some action in the others two WDA running. I'm gonna check this with Notification Service ; i already check some Thomas demo and the Notification service works ok in my system and i got the concept in wich we 'suscribe' some WDA action (ONACTION..) attaching this action to one Event_Id provided by Notification Service class ; so when that Event_Id is updated to done the related WDA Action is executed.

Of course if each user just run the WDA and each WDA gets it own Event_id there are not communication between the several instances of the WDA running, my doubt is how can i attach the same Event_id in run time execution between the several instances of the WDA running by the users , i can save the Event_id in Shared Memorya Area or in ZT able, but how can i atach that same Event_Id to the Action (ONACTION..) of the several WDA instances running ?

data:  notif_service   type ref to  if_wd_notification_service,

event_id         type           wdr_notification_id.

notif_service = cl_wd_notification_service=>get_service( wd_this->wd_get_api( ) ).

(here i can read from ztable or shared memory area the Event_id if there is one saved,  or well create it if this is the first one)

event_id       = notif_service->register_new_event( MY_ACTION ).     <--   But how atach the same event_id to the several WDA instances in order 

to when that Event_id be updated to done, all the running WDA instances

execute  MY_ACTION.

I hope i explain myself, any orientation will be helpfull.

Regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

I got this is done by programming, updating all the severals Event_id created by each WDA instance.

Regards