cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internal customer in inter company billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

for a new sales org, we want to maintain a new internal customer number in the config, " define internal customer number by sales org " for inter company billing. The internal customer will use account group KOND which has internal no assignement. We have to compulsory use KOND acct grp.

now if the new sales sales org =5512, will we have to create a customer master in development system so that I assign the new int customer to new sales org ? If i do not create a cust master in dev system, then system does not allow me to do the config since the system  gives error message that, " no customer exists in KNA1 ".

let s say that I create customer in dev system ans assign in the config .But when I move the TR to quality client , system will not find the customer number with same number as was created in development system since the cusotmer has internal range assignment and so in each client the customer number will be different ( in quality client the customer will not match with customer number in development system)

so what to do for config of inter co billing in case we have to compulsory use account group with internal number range

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the current number used in the quality system using t.code SNUM (object DEBITOR) . Then go to development system, use the same t.code SNUM and add the current number noted from quality system in the development system. Then create a new customer master in both the systems and then you can test without issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

Thanks for the reply. Hope you understood m question completely.The issue is we have to move the changes to production too. The same customer number should exists in production too. So considering is your solution  still ok ?

regards

pamela