cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR Direct Launch WebDynpro - Passing a Parameter like PERNR to it??

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ESS, there are iViews which directly launch a specific Personnel Change Request based on the parameter SCENARIO=<qisr scenario> e.g. SPEG, SPPS etc.

This in turn calls the WebDynpro and passes them as parameters to the WebDynpro, thus only displaying that scenarion defined in the Application Parameter.

I would like to be able to not only send the QISR SCENARIO (SPEG, SPPS), but I would also like to be able to send a PERNR directly to the WebDynpro thus initiating the PCR for a scenario

AND a specific person.

Does anybody know how this can be done? Anyone familiar enough with this webdynpro itself and could describe how to accomplish this?

Thanks,

-Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

This is exactly what I need as well.

Have you figured out how to pass PERNR to the WD applications?

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally the pernr id will get from the SAP Backend system while executing the RFC and the RFC returns pernr as output, Every employee is assigned to a Pernr which we extract in the Web Dynpro application as below:

To do this, create a method with Event and java.lang.String Parameter.

public void onActionExtractPernr(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent, java.lang.String pernrObject )
  {
    //@@begin onActionExtractPernr(ServerEvent)

if (pernrObject.substring(0,1).equalsIgnoreCase("P")) {
		String pernr = pernrObject.substring(6, 14);
                               // add a debug message to see whether you are getting the pernr
               wdComponent API.getmessageManager.reportSuccess("Pernr ID :" + pernr);

// Once you extract the pernr you can set this value where ever you want based on the requirement.

wdContext.currentNodeInputElement().setPernr(pernr);

}
    //@@end
  }

Thanks

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

My problem is not getting the pernr, but passing it to the "Working Time" screen.

I already have the pernr from my custom manager's team viewer, but need to pass it and make it interact with the "working time" screen.

Thanks,