Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM: Message has error status on outbound side

former_member205100
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an error message in sxmb_moni for BPM messages which says that message has error staus on outbound side.

Im trying to post a file and PI pick up the file but BPM could not process the message further.

when i checked in workflow log it was in error and i.e the runtime block and control for exception blok was in error.

Im very new to this and needs to fix this Issue, can any one guide me.

Pls let me know where and what should I check.

the brief description of scenario is.

1,Data from the FIS Server will be passed on to XI Application Server with polling method.

2,The content conversion option of File Adapter configuration will convert the data of text file into the XI Data type structure.

3,There will be two level of mapping in this interface.

4,In first phase of mapping XI will execute the  java mapping which in turn  checks for the Validation Criteria in which this mapping will split one source message into multiple CDF’s.BPM will then distribute these messages to different Idocs.

5,If errors are found, alert message will be created with the alert description and will be sent to Alert Framework of XI.

6,If No errors are found then the data from file will be mapped to the common data format (FIN_GBO_AR_POSTING) in first Level of mapping.

For second Level Mapping XI will execute XSLT (Abap) mapping to check the mandatory and other mapping validation criteria’s.

7,If errors are found, alert message will be created with the alert description and will be sent to Alert Framework of XI.

8,If no errors are found then XSLT mapping will be executed which will map the data from CDF to Idoc.

9,A TRFC call is done and Idoc ACC_DOCUEMNT03 will be populated in ECC.

BR , sethu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few cents... Check due to some data issue or validation  in java mapping that does not pass value to any parameters (if any) that BPM uses.  See your Integration process and check you have parameter configured  for any steps in BPM.

former_member205100
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the workflow log I could see this error messge under step history, what actually this means and where I need to check.

1, Exception 'RunTime' caught and transferred to the exception handler

2, Exception error occurred during exception handling in block

and

No exception handler defined in block for exception error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking at your error message, it looks like you did not specify the Exception handler to your exception branch.

when you click on your exception branch, the tab appears on the right side panel, asks you to specify the Value for "Exceptions". Try to put some name for this exception value.

& now when you click on exception box (a square box can be seen on your exception branch) , provide the same value against Exception Handler.

Try this out .. hope it works.

Thanks,

Jyoti

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Open grahical veiw of your BPM scenario. If you found exception in specific step then go to ESR and check your INtegration process.