Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF actions in MII 12.2.3

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using MII version 12.2.3 build(179), I tried to upload PDFActions.jar, iText.jar, iTextAsian.jar in a zip file. It uploaded successfully but I cannot able to deploy those files, "Deploy All" button under Custom Actions is in disable mode. Please check the below screen shot for the same. If anyone faced the same type of issue before? Kindly help me out to solve this issue.

Regards,

Aravinth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After uploading .jar files, we restarted the server. Now it is working fine.

Regards,

Aravinth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I uploaded and deployed PDFActions.jar, and in workbench also I am getting PDF action blocks. But when I click the Configure Objects in PDF Document, I am getting an error.

Kindly give me some solution to solve this issue.

Regards,

Aravinth A

0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

Check whether the following Roles(User, developer,Administrator, super administrator ) are assigned to user

Regards ,

Adhikesh

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adhikesh,

User name is having Administrator role.

Regards,

Aravinth

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have uploaded PDFActions.jar, iText.jar and iTestAsian.jar in a zip file. It uploaded successfully but Deploy All button is in disable mode. Kindly let me know the solution for this.

Regards,

Aravinth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

I am not sure but may be it is related with your user roles.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If my eye is good enough, looks like you are uploading the file as PDFActions.jar. I was able to upload and deployed it using PDFActions.zip. Try if zipping it to a ZIP file instead of jar file helps.

Lawrence

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Umeng,

I have zipped a folder which contains, PDFActions.jar, iText.jar and iTextAsian.jar. After uploading that zip file only I am getting this issue.

Regards,

Aravinth