Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEM editor connection problem

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was using an EEM editor through which I edited many scripts and uploaded it to Solman. I didnt use it for a month and now it is having connecction problem.

The SP level has not been changed during this period. It is Solman 7.1 SP03.

I also downloaded the editor again and tried but it shows agelet mismatch problem.\

Also there is an error

"Editor version 7.10.3.3.20120410160443 does not match the Agelet side 7.10.4.3.20120416114528

Connection to EEM Repository (ABAP) Failed! Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found. The request URL was:"http://172.17.196.21:51000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/100/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/AI...". Check, whether the URL is correct, and the Web Service that you are requesting is up and running."

Can anybody suggest any solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

daniel_nicol
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case I would say that the port is wrong.

Port "5<xx>00" is usually the Java port. "<xx>" is the instance number.

In this case, the path being accessed is an ABAP application:

"/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/"

By pointing it directly the Java stack, you're bypassing the ICM, and therefore it does not decide if the request should go to the ABAP or Java, going directly to the Java side, it does not find the service as it does not exist in the Java stack, having the error you described:

Connection to EEM Repository (ABAP) Failed! Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (404) Not Found. The request URL was:"http://172.17.196.21:51000/sap/bc/srt/rfc/sap/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/100/AI_EEM_LIST_ALL_SCRIPTS/AI...". Check, whether the URL is correct, and the Web Service that you are requesting is up and running."

Besides that, SP03 is quite old and I strongly recommend to the latest support package available, which is much more stable.

Kind regards,

Daniel.

h_vanengeland
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal

I found your call but it seems a bit old but I have the same issue now. Did  find any solutions in the past years.

Henk van Engeland

former_member184806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henk van Engeland,

It has been quite a while so even I dont remember properly bit I guess it had to do with the proper version of EEM Editor according to the SP levels. So Basically you need to find a compatibility matrix for this or figure out which  versions of EEM Editor will work with the new SP levels.

Regards,

Vishal