SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget not getting consumed in case of Scheduling Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

We have a scenario at our present client where the purchase department is entering into the scheduling agreements with the Vendor.

There are certain materials for which the system generates automatic PR's through MRP. Whenever the stock of the material falls

below the Re-order level the system generates sheduling line items. But while doing so the budget is not getting consumed.

Request you all to provide your valuable inputs in this regards.

Regards,

Dhruv

9 REPLIES 9

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have a scenario of contract integration with FM activated? Contract itself won't consume any budget; this would happen only via creation of EMF document.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Contract Integration was not Activated in our System. But I have somehow managed to do the settings for the same. It would be of much help if you can tell with some detail / process how actually will this EMF get integrated with contracts by maintaining the settings for contract integration.

Regards,

Dhruv

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IMG to the Actual/Commitments update in FM, Select Integration part and read the documentation for integration with MM.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We are at present in EA-PS 6.0. Is the functionality that you are talking about available in this component? I still am unclear as to how this functionality will work.

Regards,

Dhruv

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will create reservation upon the creation of the contract. I believe, it should be available for 6.0. Just check for documentation at the path that I've given.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I have done all the said configuration required  as per the documentation. But still the system is not generating the EMF at the time of creating the Scheduling Agreement.

Because of this while executing the MRP the system is able to generate the scheduling line items but is unable to consume Budget.

I believe its the component ECC 6.0 which is not supporting this scenario. As per the notes given by you the other day (1278967), this scenario mapping seems tough in the present component.

Regards,

Dhruv

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue of your other thread is material reservations, not the contracts, if I'm not mistaken.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Its not the contract, but the Scheduling Agreement that gets created against a material subject to MRP. After this when we run MRP for the material the system generates scheduling line item......but in doing so it is not consuming the budget.

However if we create scheduling line item manually then it consumes the budget.

Moreover the functionality of Contracts that you are talking about I believe is available in EHP3.0 onwards.

Regards,

Dhruv

0 Kudos

Hi Dhruv, the commitment plan that Eli mentioned is available from ERP600. It works only for contracts but not for scheduling agreements.

In order to update the commitment for PR from MRP you have to use transaction FM_MRP_PR.

Regards

César