cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPInst myCRM 2005 SR2 release-> Import ABAP Hangs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to installs the CRM SR2 IDES, as a standalone installation in the following machine..

-> Windows Server 2003

-> Oracle 10.2

-> 4GB RAM

-> 300 GB Hard Drive

I am in step 'Import ABAP' ( Phase 19 of total 47) and it doesn't seem to have moved at all.

The last step as mentioned in the SAPINST log ( File --> View Log) is the following

" INFO <Date Time>

Execute step loaExecute loa"

The <date and Time> is almost 6 hrs ago... while before the log has entry every minute or second, for the last 6 hrs it hasn't been updated. Also the CPU and Memory use also is very low( not sure whether it was more before)..

When I check the latest Log SAPAPPL2.log , I found that latest entry was around 7 hrs ago as well.

Has anyone experience the same issue. Please help. Not sure whether to stop the installation and redo the whole again or wait to see.. In one of the similar thread I read that it might take huge time( 30 hrs). I can wait but need to know for sure that something is happening. Please let me know how to check further into the system.

Thanks

Arunava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just now I found out , almost after 8 hrs that the process has advanced to the next steps "Create Secure Store" after the "Import ABAP" step. I am closing this message.

Thanks

Arunava