cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition not flowing in ECC from APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am facing a problem in APO,after running planning run i am able to generate purchase requisition for a particular item but req. is not flowing in ECC.I m doing CCR and etting error 182.I have cecked following things.

1.Purchasig group exists in ECC.

2.Integraion mode  for PR and PO is activated for his item.

3.Procurement relationship is active in APO as per Inforecord in ECC.

Thanks in Advance

regards

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can you check the queue blocks in APO outbound or R3 inbound and related SLG1 log to find more clues.

Also check in product master do you have any GR processing time? If it is there then you need to have handling resource assigned to your location master.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

sap_pp13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One reason for the 182 error coming up is, your vendor is an ERS vendor and you have not set the tax code in your Inforecord. If this case holds good in your case, set/check if the tax code is set in PIR, reCIF it again and hopefully the issue should vanish. 

dev_shetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Please activate all your integration models like material master etc and then try resending using CCR. Some time master data changes and didn't get transfrred amd leads to mis match between APO and ECC.

Thanks

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas

Please confirm whether you have manintained distribution result for publication of planning result. You can check the following link for details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/ab/4f6c39c71c0324e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Prasun