cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cmgt:Credit check problem for multi company codes customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my client there are 2 Co.codes and 2 credit control areas.

8888(Company code)--aaaa(C.Carea)

7777--bbbb

One customer 1234 is existed in both company codes (8888,7777) and credit limit is maintained in only one credit control area, which is "aaaa".

For dis customer no central data only individual limit maintained in the status view.

Eventhough when i raise a sales order in the company 7777 am getting the order block. Which we didn't maintained any credit limt as now.

I have checked config assignments fr co.code 8888 and 7777 there are 1-1 only.

Even though when i check fd33 with second credit control area (bbbb) it is showing aaaa as credit control area in the same customer.

Any suggestions on this for this behaviour of the system?.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System determines credit control area based on the following sequence,

1) User exit (EXIT_SAPFV45K_001)

2) Payer master record (XD02/03)

3) Sales area (t.code OVFL)

4) Company code of the sales organization.(t.code OB38)

So check the above steps and find the reason for it.

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you mantained Credit LImit for Customer 1234 in Credit Control Area bbbb (Company Code 7777)? If no, then it will not allow you to create Sales Order because the Credit LImit for the Customer will be Zero.

When it comes to checking in FD33, the screen will not open for bbbb unless you maintain Credit LImit thru T-Code FD32. That is why is it displaying only for aaaa.

All your asignments seems to be perfect. Just maintain Credit LImit for Customer for Credit Control bbbb in T-Code FD32 & then check.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta