Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD processing logic or flow logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo nice guys,

Question 1.

can anyone give me a very good, step-by-step processing logic of, for example the transaction VA41 or VA01 (SD). I mean from transaction input to the last process. I would appreciate an answer like this:

step 1.

Transaction input = VA01 (create sales order)

step 2. (what comes next ??)

step 3. (what comes next ??)

.....end of process in SD

Question 2.

How does the system (SAP R/3) process the above, technically.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI BlackMoses,

SD Flow:

Inquiry (VA11)

Quotation (VA21)

Sales Order (VA01)

Delivery (VL01N)

Picking (LT03)

Picking Confirmation (LT12)

Packing (Optional in VL02N)

Post Goods Issue (VL02N)

Billing (VF01)

Post IncominG payment (F-28)

This is a basic Sales Cycle Flow.

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dittakavi Srinivas,

Your answer seem very good. I want to know what is the further process in FI after the above transaction F-28. Could you please tell what happens after F-28

Pls help me telling this

Thanks

Dany

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moses,

The thread is closed without a conclusion that its answered or you needed more info.. Pl reward all useful answers.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Sadhu Kishore ,

I have rewarded accordingly. The main point is, I have an assignment to develop a Dynpro, assign a transaction to the ABAP prog (SE93). The created Report (Dialog) / transaction (e.g. Trn00) should call die VA01 and create a Sales Order.

This is actually the main problem not the SD processing. I have not done this before. I mean, a report that call an SAP code and pass the neccessary input data for the transaction over.

would appreciate if I could get good tips. Better still, Report Examples if anyone has done such before.

Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of Sales scenarion are you talking or want to know about ?

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Black,

The general flow of the SD Process is as

VA01 -- > VL01N -- > VF01. Where VA01 refers to the Sales Order, VL01N refers to delivery and VF01 refers to delivery.

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Black Moses,

I will explain you both the questions here.

Transaction input = VA01 (create sales order)

All the configurations made during customizing are validated and allows the sales order to be created.Then the R/3 Checks for the availability of the items and gives a schedule line on which you can deliver the goods.

step 2.

VL01N- Create delivery.

For a given shipping point on the due schedule line date create the delivery. Here we do the picking, packing, Loading and Goods Issue, ie., to say done with the shipping process the goods have physically left to the customer.

step 3. (what comes next ??)

VF01 - Create Invoice.

For the items issued ( PGI items ) we bill the customer depending on his billing plan. otherwise its a simple VF01 transaction to bill the items issued. Here the billing data is transferred to accounting so that the FI takes over from here.

So,

VA01 -- > VL01N -- > VF01. End of SD process.

Hope explanation is in your format and helps you.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Presales activity ( VA11 & VA21 ) - Sales order (VA01) - delivery ( VL01N) - Billing (VF01) - Excise invoice ( J1IIN or J1I3) FOR INDIAN SCENARIO.

some scenarion did not come to the delivery foe credit and debit memo

reward point it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creation & saving SO from VA01 you need to create delivery VL01n with necessary PGI & shipment.

After delivery u need to create billing using VF01 succesfully.

Ask for more if u need.

Award points if found helpful.

Dan